bb Albert Provocateur: My Review of Bones 2 Bike

Albert Provocateur

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Review of Bones 2 Bike

Originally submitted at saris.com

Performance. Art.

  • Injection-molded arms and legs are the strongest on the market.
  • Built with 100% recyclable,non-rusting materials.
  • Ratcheting anti-sway straps secure and stabilize bikes.
  • Arc-based design fits over most spoilers,and separates bikes on diff...


Bones 2 is not perfect, but close!

By Albert the Mad Doctor from El Paso, Texas on 2/22/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Lightweight, Easy To Install, Attractive Design, Durable

Cons: Straps need reinforcing

Best Uses: Casual Riding, Road Biking

Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational

I love my Bones 2, but I wish it could hold 3, instead of 2, bicycles and the installation straps were more rugged and reinforced. Thank you.

(legalese)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home